Be Cyber safe On The Internet

Hi there blogging world 2 weeks ago we had a look at this game called interland. Interland is a game all about being cybersmart on the internet. There are 4 levels the levels name's are Mindful Mountain, Tower Of Treasure, Reality River, Kind Kingdom, those are the names of all the 4 levels my favourite level is Tower Of Treasure, because what you can do in Tower Of Treasure is move around with the arrow keys and you have to try get the little bubbles. Here is what I did for my interland DLO. I learned that you have to be Cybersafe on the internet through this fun game.

Comments

  1. Hi there Bilal, My name is Hilal I really like your blog post because in the DLO you had a lot of information about interland. I have played the game and it is really fun I really like the level Mindful Mountain, I also like how it tells you a lot about the game and how you have described it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is ZAKIR I like your blog post because about interland game it's cool but I don't like to play the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bilal this is Qayum I like your blog post because you been doing such a great job at interland game don't think about the GAMES all the time
    Try to focus on other stuff in the classroom.

    Your dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Shikarn here from Gilberthorpe School in Christchurch this a great learning site to go on about how to be safe. My class has also been on it have you thought about doing a Screencastify of you playing it. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learn

Moving in Te wako ako