Student Toolkit

Hi Blogging World

Today we went to New Windsor School, and it was a pleasure going to learn new things that I didn't know about. It was a really fun experience. I am really looking forward to be going next year because it was so much fun and here is a photo of where we were, and this is a photo of me and my friends. And there were people that taught us how to get on prodigy and incredibox and sound trap all of those websites. Here is a photo of us going to the hall in New Windsor School. New Windsor School was so cool they were very welcoming and really
nice the teachers were amazing and really funny. My favourite bit was the spheros because you had an iPad and you had to hold it next  then it would connect.


here is a picture of us beginning 
this is a picture of who went.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Cyber safe On The Internet

Learn

Moving in Te wako ako