My connections with the world

Yesterday for Cybersmart we used a function named Google My Map. We had to find out were the Ako Hiko schools (if you don't know what the Ako Hiko Schools are they are schools that are part of the ako hiko cluster Waikowhai primary,Wesley primary, Wesley intermediate,Hay park,may road,Owairaka District School, New Windsor,Christ the king) we made a map of how close the ako hiko schools were to each other and once we found out they were not that far away from each other here take a look at it. But first here are the good and the bad things. the good things were that that I just finished in time, While there were no bad things I think. Okay now time to reveal the world to you.
Thanks for reading this blog post and I'll see ya later!

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Cyber safe On The Internet

Learn

Moving in Te wako ako